We believe that every woman and child experiencing domestic violence has different needs – there is no single package of services to meet those needs, no ‘one size fits all’.
Refuge offers a range of services which gives women and children access to professional support whatever their situation. These services include:
- National Domestic Violence Helpline.
- A network of refugees across the country,
- Indepentant legal advocacy.
- Outreach services.
- Culturally specific services.
- Prevention and education.
0808 2000 247 (Freephone 24 hour helpline)